New Beginnings After Retrenchment
This is a Two Day Workshop
There are no endings, only beginnings; when you understand that there are no singular beginnings or endings, only an unfolding of your natural next, a whole new world opens up for you.
Socrates said “the unexamined life is not worth living”. Many find themselves within their world that it is imperative to create the space to reflect and clarify some vital aspects of their life.
- Who am I?
- What do I really want?
- What’s my PURPOSE?
- Why do I do the things I do?
- How is Life showing me the way?
Being clear in answering these and other questions opens the door to creating newness in your life.
Joining us on the workshop, we’ll dive beneath the surface of the superficial and the mundane into the depths of what constitutes being human and how to begin to tap into our individual potential.
The workshop takes the intrepid adventurer on a journey of self-discovery, creating a knowing to deep questions and challenging long-held beliefs. Participants emerge thinking differently and armed with a new invigorated perspective of themselves and the world.
Participants understand and gain insights into the following:
- Emotional intelligence as a fundamental factor in achieving success
- High levels of achievement, success and happiness are self-defined and directed
- The effects of negative and unchecked emotional stress, ineffective and poor relationships and personal stagnation are financially costly
- A personal and emotional accountability system is essential for positive human development
- Honest self-assessment is requisite to positive and intentional personal change
- People develop and change themselves
- Learners learn best, and teachers teach best in environments that are physically and emotionally safe
- Focus within is more relevant and powerful than being externally driven.
The workshop is highly interactive, constituting of several processes that will reflect participants’ default modes of behaviour. The workshop’s approach is practical in order to derive new learnings and distinctions and make what was not apparent more accessible. Our conversational approach creates a powerful way that is highly conducive to openness and understanding.
Some of the broad topics we’ll cover are:
- Life Purpose
- Defining Happiness and Success
- How we create Reality
- The Power of Focus
- Setting an Empowered Intention
- Personal Branding
Participants gain a knowing of themselves intimately and with greater clarity concerning the question, “What is my next?”
Investment in yourself
Normal Price – R6200
Early Bird Special – R5800 (if you book and pay two weeks prior to the workshop commencing).
The investment for the Two Day Workshop includes an Advanced Report which provides insight into the “What”, “Why” and “How” you do what you do.
Have a look at our Training Calendar to see upcoming dates.