Customer Service Excellence
This is a Two Day Workshop.
During this Workshop you will learn about the fundamentals of creating a Lasting Positive Experience for your Primary Customers.
On the completion of this program you will be able to:
- Know the importance of excellent customer service
- Identify best practice principles regarding Customer Service
- Understand the Vision, Mission, Values and Service Mission Statement of your company and how they link to Customer Service
- Know who your customers are
- Identify the differentiating factors of your company
- WOW your customers and capture their emotions / feelings
- Have a better understanding what communication is and how to improve your communication with your customers/guests
- Identify your working style when interacting with customers and to identify your customer / guest’s working style
- Know how perceptions can influence communication
- Understand what Active Listening is all about
- Know how to listen with empathy
- Know what your dominant ego state is when interacting with people
- Have a better understanding of how to deal with a difficult / angry customer
- Have a better understanding of what the Service Profit Chain is
Have a look at our Training Calendar to see upcoming dates.