- 19th Sep 2019 - 20th Sep 2019
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
In this Two Day Workshop you will learn how to apply the Three Secrets of a One Minute Manager – Goal setting, Praise and Reprimand in order to build on your Management Skills.
To see an Outline of what is covered in this Workshop, click the link below:
Terms of Attendance:
- The Cost of the Workshop is R3500,00. This includes your training manual, coffee, snacks and lunch.
- Full Payment is due 5 working days before the Workshop is scheduled to commence.
- If you fail to attend/complete the Workshop, or cancel your booking less than five working days before the Workshop commences; you will still be held liable for the full cost of the Workshop.
- Register for this Workshop online or by e-mailing Sandra Perkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration Closing Date: 11 September 2019
- Should you need Accommodation, this needs to be booked separately. For more details in this regard visit the Orion Hotels Website
By submitting your registration for this workshop, you confirm that:
- You have read and understood the Terms of Attendance
- You agree to the Terms freely and without any form of duress being implied
Venue: Parktown Training Room